Hi lovely people,
Thank you for visiting my site. I hope you gain something from my blogs, and experience. Although, I will be talking about real life, I hope that they bring comfort, and a little fluffiness to life!
As I sit here, sipping on my white chocolate mocha, looking out the window…. Just kidding!
I’ll make this as short and sweet as I can. The first week of 2019 was; well you decide what it was…
- 1st of January 2019~ I woke up feeling like my face had been in a full-on fight with a cast iron bat! At first, I thought it was a hangover, then realised it was tooth-ache. I can honestly say, I have never experienced tooth-ache like this ever before. I thought period pains had shifted up into my mouth and taken over my head. It was awful.
- 2nd of January 2019~ Back to work! As I struggled my way through the day, I received a call from the doctor. God news was, no more smears or colposcopy for 12 months from my last one! Bad news was, my ovaries have decided that they want to be blue whales with barnacles attached. The left has a polycystic cyst and the right an endometrial cyst. I don’t even have endometriosis! (to be continued)
- 3rd of January, I went to the dentist and the verdict, A root canal. Yippy (not).
- 4th of January, my employment was terminated immediately for no real reason. What the actual F***ing F**K!
- Fast forward to today. I’m taking the power back!
I’ve spent the last couple of weeks processing it all and getting my S**T together. Or at least trying to.
I’m Just Rinx, a normal girl trying to get along in the real world. The next 11 months can only get better from here, right?!?!
Breath… I tell myself, BREATH!!!
Feel free to get in touch or share my stories.
Sending you all glitter, sparkles and unicorn light xx